Thyroid Test is an at-home kit that evaluates critical hormones and antibodies related to thyroid disease or dysfunction. Our Thyroid at home test kit can screen for hypo- or hyperthyroidism, determine Free T4 levels and Free T3 levels, test for autoimmune thyroid disease, and monitor thyroid replacement dosages.
Thyroid disease or dysfunction is responsible for a wide variety of symptoms, yet it is notoriously under-diagnosed. The American Thyroid Association estimates that over 12% of the U.S. population will develop thyroid disease during their lifetime, and that as many as 60% of people with thyroid disease are not aware of it.
Common Signs/Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism include:
• Nervousness, tremor, agitation
• Irritability • Poor concentration
• Frequent or early waking
• Reduced menstrual blood flow in women
• Racing heartbeat or palpitations
• Heat intolerance
• Changes in bowel habits, such as more frequent bowel movements
• Enlargement of the thyroid gland
• Skin thinning
Common Signs/Symptoms of Hypothyroidism include:
• Mental fogginess or sluggishness
• Depressed mood
• Excessive or prolonged menstrual bleeding
• Fluid retention, feeling bloated, puffiness in the face
• Joint aches and pains
• Weight gain
• High cholesterol levels
• Feeling cold, or increased sensitivity to cold temperatures
• Dry skin If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, our Thyroid Test can help you determine if your thyroid may possibly be at fault.
Who should get tested?
Anyone with a family history of thyroid disorders
Experiencing symptoms of thyroid dysfunction
Anyone with autoimmune disorders
How It Works
Order test, have it delivered to your doorstep.
Complete simple sample collection.
Mail back to our certified lab (pre-paid shipping label included)
Receive your results on our secure platform within just days.